Shipping and Returns
Please call 651-600-3445 with shipping questions not answered below.
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
- We ship to the USA only.
- Most orders ship in 3 to 5 days.
- We usually ship packages via UPS or FedEx Ground. All orders are shipped adult signature required and insured.
- The shipping quote provided by our website is normally accurate. If for some reason the actual shipping is more that quoted we will contact you. We do not ship ammo to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Firearms/receivers ONLY ship to an FFL holder. If you do not have an FFL (Federal Firearms License) then you must find one in your area to do the transfer for you, and you must enter their address as the shipping address on your order.
- Due to FedEx and UPS requirements, receivers ship separately from ammunition via 2 day delivery.
- If you wish to have an item shipped via US Mail, or overnight delivery, please call for a quote. We prefer not to ship via US Mail for insurance purposes.
- Tracking numbers are usually emailed to you on the day your items ship, unless you order a receiver, then the tracking number is sometimes sent to the FFL dealer. UPS should make three delivery attempts, if after three different attempts, you fail to take delivery of the ammunition it will be returned to McKay. After it is returned to us you are still be responsible for all shipping charges.
California – no tracer or incendiary ammo.
Massachusetts, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City – ammo only to 01, 02, 07, or 08 FFLs.
Washington DC – no ammo deliveries.
Illinois – FOID card must be on file for ammo deliveries.
- HI-CAP MAGAZINES:
California, Chicago, and Washington DC – no mags over 10rd capacity.
Massachusetts – no mags over 10rd capacity, unless a Class A High Cap permit or 01 FFL is on file.
Hawaii – no handgun mags over 10rd capacity New Jersey – no mags over 15rd capacity.
Maryland – no mags over 20rd capacity.
New York – no mags over 10rd capacity made after 1994.
- FIREARMS RESTRICTIONS:
California – Handguns must be approved by CA DOJ (except C&Rs), and no assault rifles.
Massachusetts – Handguns made after 1997 must be approved by MA DOJ, and C&R handguns are sent to FFL dealers only.
Maryland – new handguns with fired case allowed. New York – new handguns with fired case allowed, C&R handguns are sent to FFL dealers only, and no assault rifles.
New Jersey – C&R handguns are sent to FFL dealers only.
Illinois – FOID card for the buyer (customer, dealer, or C&R holder) must be on file.
Washington DC – no firearms.
BILLING & SHIPPING ADDRESSES:
- The billing address entered when completing your order MUST MATCH EXACTLY the billing address for the credit card you are using (the address where you get your credit card bill). If it does not, your order will be delayed, or could be cancelled in some cases.
- If you do not want the order sent to this address, then please specify a different shipping address.
- For ammo orders an adult over 21 must be present at the ship to address to sign for the package.
SHIPPING OF AMMUNITION:
- Ammunition deliveries must be signed for by an adult 21 yrs or older (Those 18-20 yrs old can order rifle or shotgun ammo with the understanding that someone over 21 must receive and sign for it). There must be no local, state, or federal laws prohibiting the receipt or possession of ammunition by the buyer.
- We mostly ship via UPS and FedEx.
- We cannot ship ammunition overnight except via FedEx, and FedEx charges a $35 per package Hazardous Material Charge.
- We do not ship ammunition to Hawaii and Alaska.
- We can special order many types of firearms, and many Federal ammunition loads that are not in stock.
- Special order firearms, ammo, or items need to be prepaid. We will charge your card in full in advance when we order the gun or ammo from the manufacturer or supplier.
- Cancellation of a special ordered item is subject to a restocking fee. There are no refunds of special ordered items, if defective, there can be exchange only.
- Payment can be made by cashier’s check, money order, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover, for prompt shipment.
- Credit Cards are only accepted from USA. We do not accept any International orders.
- Merchandise purchased with business or personal checks will be held two weeks or longer until check has cleared the bank before the order is shipped.
- We do not accept payment by PayPal. We do not ship COD.
- GENERAL RETURNS INFORMATION: Returns will only be accepted on defective items. They must be returned in original packaging and in the same condition in which it was shipped, merchandise that’s been fired, modified or abused, or is returned incomplete is not accepted for refund or exchange. If you wish to send an item back you must call 651-600-3445 to get a return authorization number first, to be sure your returned package is received and processed properly. Do not email for a return authorization number, if you do you will get a reply asking you to call. No returns are accepted COD. Shipping costs are not refundable, customer are responsible for paying shipping both ways, restocking fee may apply.
- RETURNS OF DEFECTIVE ITEMS : New products are guaranteed to be free of defects. Surplus items and used items are guaranteed to be as advertised. Although we visually check each item for any apparent defects before it’s shipped, we do ask that you immediately check your merchandise once it arrives. If the items appear defective or do not function, please call us at 651-600-3445. Some products we sell are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty that requires items to be sent directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair, not to McKay Enterprises, LLC. If we made a mistake on your order, for example, sent the wrong item, we can issue a return services label so you do not have to pay return freight charges.